There’s only 10 weeks to go until GP16 and active learning module’s (ALMs) are filling up!
GP16 delegates have booked 446 ALM places and six ALMs are now fully booked.
If you haven’t booked your ALM place yet don’t worry! There are still places available in seven ALMs and they are:
- Can we do better than “I treat everyone the same”? A practical workshop to improve outcomes
- Evidence based care of mothers and babies: gaps and controversies
- Managing obesity – No time to waste
- Medical symposium: Controversies in general practice
- Psychodynamic principles workshop for general practitioners
- The latest in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) diagnosis and management
- Understanding and managing the link between mental health and family abuse and violence
Visit the ALM page for the full list topics and topic descriptions.
Places are limited so register now to secure your place.