Participating in GP16 can assist you in fulfilling your QI&CPD requirements for the 2014–16 triennium. The GP16 program will include:
- A wide variety of workshops, oral sessions and short papers for Category 2 points
- 12 active learning module (ALM) topics and an increased number of places for Category 1 points
- 27 CPR sessions that will run all day, every day
Access the RACGP QI&CPD dashboard to check your progress
The RACGP QI&CPD dashboard allows you to stay up-to-date with your points throughout the triennium.
- Track your points – Your own personalised dashboard which allows you to track your ongoing progress
- Quick access – Find education sessions quickly and access a diverse range of QI&CPD accredited activities
- View your statement – View your QI&CPD credit point statement for the current and previous triennium
To access your dashboard go to ‘My Account’ on the RACGP website.